..Latest Bust Show the Benefits of Compliant Games..
Havelock, NC – A truck loaded full of illegal internet gaming equipment from Havelock area businesses after a day full of sweepstakes bust.
A total of 7 businesses were raided on Thursday, all along East or West Main Street and U.S. 70.
Havelock police worked with members of the Craven County Sheriff’s office to serve search warrants on seven businesses known operating the illegal gambling devices.
Police say the following businesses were found to be in possession of gaming equipment or relevant evidence:
- Food Fare at 227 West Main St.
- Mr. P’s Sweepstakes at 900 U.S. 70 West
- Internet Connections at 1329 East Main St.
- B&B Internet Access at 925 East Main St.
- Jean’s Place at 220 East Main St.
- Super Expressway at 807 East Main St.
- Ben’s Beach Bingo at 1333 East Main St.
- U.S. Mini Mart at 221 East Main St.
Police seized hundreds of pieces of evidence during the raids, arrest are pending review from the District Attorney’s Office.